PowerGrid 2020 Recruitment of Company Secretary Professional on Contract.
PowerGrid 2020 Recruitment: POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Maharatna Enterprise of Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, coordination, supervision, and control overcomplete Inter-State transmission system.
POWERGRID is looking for professionals with experience in Company Secretariat for engagement on a short term contract basis.
1. Name and No. of Posts
Company Secretary Professional (On Contract) – 05 posts (UR- 4, OBC-1)
2. Educational Qualification
Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
Experience – At least 01 year in company secretariat of any unlisted / listed company
3. Selection Process
Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible and shortlisted candidates.
4. Compensation and Benefits
Monthly remuneration in the Pay band of Rs. 30,000-3%-1,20,000 with initial basic pay of Rs.30,000/- +IDA + HRA + Perks @ 35% of basic pay.
5. How to Apply
Interested eligible candidates are advised to log on to www.powergridindia.com -> Career Section ->job opportunities and apply online.
6. Application Fee
Non refundable Rs. 400/. For detailed instructions regarding payment of application fee CLICK HERE
7. Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Application Submission||21.08.2020|
|Last Date of Online Application Submission||12.09.2020|
|The cutoff date for eligibility criteria||12.09.2020|
8. Important Notes
- Candidates should submit only a single application and application once submitted cannot be altered.
- The engagement of personnel is purely temporary in nature and on contract basis for a period of 2 years or till completion of the work whichever is earlier with a provision for further extension of one year each for 3 years based on their satisfactory performance for total maximum engagement period of 5 years on the basis of work requirement.
- For any queries regarding this recruitment, email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mail may be sent with the subject line: “CS-184- ”.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of the POWERGRID website only.
For latest job notifications, make sure to follow our website. We post new job updates regularly.