BEL recruitment for 55 Project Engineers
BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited), a Navartna Company and India’s premier professional electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence, requires the following personnel for its Military Communication SBU, Bengaluru Complex.
Name and Number of Posts:
Project Engineer (Electronics)- 55 posts.
Gen-23, EWS-06, OBC-14, SC-08, ST -04
BE/B.Tech from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines –Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication.
- 2 years in relevant industry experienced.
- Candidates preferred having minimum 6 months experience in Surveillance/Information Technology/Network Projects. Preference is given to candidates having relevant certificates in the above mentioned areas.
Salary/Pay of Scale:
Consolidated remuneration per month: 1 st Year – Rs. 35,000/-, 2 nd Year – Rs. 40,000/-, 3 rd Year – Rs. 45,000/-, 4 th Year – Rs. 50,000/
Terms of Engagement and Project Location:
Candidates will be engaged for an initial period of 2 years (including First year) which may be extended for another 2 years (upto a maximum of 4 years) based on project requirement and individual performance.
Location: Candidates will be relocated in Arakkonam, Goa, Mumbai, Port Blair, Vishakapatnam Kochi.
Selection Procedure of BEL recruitment:
- Candidates meeting the qualifying criteria and whose online application has been accepted will be shortlisted for the written test.
- Selection will be through a Written Test followed by an Interview
- Selections will be conducted at Bangalore only.
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply online by clicking the link provided against the advertisement and click on “ Click here to apply for Project Engineer- I (Electronics) On Contract Basis) for Military communication SBU, Bengaluru Complex”.
General, EWS and OBC candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs. 500/-. The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.
Last date for application submission for BEL recruitment is on 14.03.2020
- The postings will be done based on the Company’s requirement, preference indicated by the candidate at the time of the interview and relative performance of the candidate in the written test/ viva.
- Selected candidates are required to be covered under a medical insurance scheme for a sum of Rs.2 lakhs per annum and submit the same on joining. In addition to the remuneration indicated, a consolidated amount of Rs. 10,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowance, etc.
- For further details or any clarifications please feel free to mail at [email protected] .
Last date for application submission is on 14.03.2020