CRPF Recruitment 2022:
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) invited from Indian Citizens for appointment of 1412 Head Constable Vacancies through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE). The employment details about the post, age limit. Education qualification, experience and other condition are given below as link. The candidate are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfil the minimum prescribed criteria before applying .
The important dates for CRPF Recruitment 2022
|Beginning of Application||7th February 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||6th March 2022|
|Written Exam||19th April 2022|
CRPF Head Constable Vacancies
CRPF has announced a total of 1412 vacancies for male/ female constables. Vacancy details for male/ female constables according to different categories are mentioned in the table below:
ST – 100
SC – 12
ST – 06
|Total CRPF Head Constable Vacancy||1412|
CRPF Head Constable Eligibility Criteria
1. The candidate should have passed the higher secondary exam (10+2) from a board recognized by the Central/ State government.
2. Age Limit : 18 to32 years
3. Candidates should be already serving in CRPF as Constables.
CRPF Head Constable Selection Process
CRPF Head Constable Selection Process consists of the following stages:
- Stage 1: Written Exam,
- Stage 2: Physical Measurement,
- Stage 3: Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
- Stage 4: Checking of Testimonial,
- Stage 5: Medical Examination,
- Stage 6: Drawal of Merit List
CRPF Recruitment 2022: Exam Centres
Candidates can find the list of CRPF Head Constable Exam Centres for the Written Exam in the table below:
|J & K Zone||
GC CRPF Kootah|
2. GC CRPF Sonipat
3. GC/RT SNR
GC CRPF Amethi|
2. GC CRPF BBSR
GC CRPF Guwahati|
2. GC CRPF Imphal
GC CRPF Avadi|
2. GC CRPF Nagpur
Important Points Regarding CRPF Recruitment 2022
Some important points to note about CRPF Head Constable Recruitment are as under:
- Candidates can appear for a maximum of 3 times for the same examination.
- The selected candidates will undergo training for LDCE course.
- These candidates will be on probation for 2 years.
- If two candidates score equal marks, then
two factors will be considered:
(i) The candidate with higher age will be considered first.
(ii) The candidate whose name comes first in English alphabetical order will be kept higher in the merit list.
- Candidates need to be seated in the CRPF Exam Hall 30 minutes in advance.
- OMR sheet will be given for the Stage 1 exam.
- You need to bring blue and black ball pen and a clipboard for answering questions on the OMR sheet.
- Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be conducted after the CRPF Stage 1 Written Exam.