LIC HFL Recruitment of IT Professional (Management Trainee & Asst Manager) – 20 Posts
LIC HFL Recruitment of IT Professional : LIC Housing Finance Ltd. Mumbai, requires candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria for Management Trainee & Assistant Manager posts.
Name and No. of Posts
- Management Trainee – 9 nos.
- Information Security Engineer (Assistant Manager) – 1 nos.
- Web Developer (Assistant Manager) – 4 nos.
- Database Developer (Assistant Manager) – 2 nos.
- Database Administrator Engineer (Assistant Manager) – 1 nos.
- Mobile App Developer (Assistant Manager) – 2 nos.
- Web Content/Graphics Designer (Assistant Manager) – 1 nos.
Qualification and Experience
- Management Trainee
Qualification – Full time MCA, B.E. / B. Tech / B. Sc in the field of Computer Science/IT with minimum aggregate 60% from a recognized university. Distance learning, part-time and correspondence degrees will not be considered.
Experience – Minimum 1 year in the related field would be preferred
- Assistant Manager
Qualification – Full Time MCA, B.E. / B. Tech / B. Sc in the field of Computer Science/IT with minimum aggregate 60% from a recognized university. Distance learning, part-time and correspondence degrees will not be considered.
Experience – Minimum 3 years in the related field with a reputed organization
Assistant Manager – Mumbai
Management Trainee – 1 each at Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Lucknow, Patna
- Web Development
- Web Content/Graphic Designer
- Database Developer
- Database Administrator
- Mobile App Developer
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit the resume on our website www.lichousing.com (Careers: Submit Resume) along with the duly filled application form.
(i) All the eligible and shortlisted candidates from the applications received will be required to undergo the Online Technical Skill Test at the selected location. The location has to be selected by the candidate while submitting the application form. The Online Technical Skill Test will be of 50 Marks.
(ii) The shortlisted candidates based on the merit list of Online Technical Skill Test will be called for Interview in Mumbai. The Interview will be of 50 Marks.
(iii) Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of combined scores of Online Technical Skill Test and Interview.
Management Trainee : 25,000 per month
Assistant Manager: 10 to 14 lakhs per year
|Last Date of Online Application||31.12.2020|
- Any sort of communication/intimation including location, date and time of the Online Technical Skill Test, Interview, etc. will be sent to the Email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form.
- Resumes submitted online on our website will only be accepted. The selection will depend on suitability of the candidates and decision of the Company will be final.
- Proper document from Board/University for having declared the result on or before 01.12.2020 has to be submitted at the time of interview
- The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours/optional/additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100.
For more latest job notifications, make sure you check our other posts here.