NEIGRHIMS Shillong recruitment of Senior Residents Doctors-16 posts.
NEIGRHIMS Shillong recruitment: In view of urgent requirements of Senior Resident Doctors and in the interest of patient care services, the Institute proposes to urgently fill-up the following vacant posts of Senior Resident Doctors (three years tenure).
Name of Departments and No. of posts
|2||CTVS||2 (OBC-1, SC-1)|
|3||General Medicine||2 (OBC-1, SC-1)|
|7||Obstetric & Gynaecology||1 (UR)|
|11||Surgical Oncology||2 (UR-1, OBC-1, SC-1)|
Qualification and Experience
Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act of 1956.
Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India
Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/subject will be preferred.
Age limit – 45 years
Scale of Pay
Level 11 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of `.67700/- per month plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications in prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) along with a scanned copy of their certificates by email to [email protected].
Last date of submission of application – 19.10.2020. (Monday) till 5:30 PM.
Documents (self attested) required to be attached along with the application
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of SC/ST/Latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable
- MBBS passed Certificate and Mark Sheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- MD/MS/DNB/Diploma passed certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Diploma
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Certificate issued by a competent authority or Aadhar card or voter ID and Passport
- Character Certificate
In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, the interview will be conducted through Video Conferencing.
Based on the recommendation of the Selection Committee, the result will be declared and appointment letters to the selected candidates will be sent individually by email/speed post
- Candidates who had appeared for MD/MS/Diploma examination and awaiting results can also apply
- Candidates from General Category can also apply against vacant post of reserved category (marked asterisk*), if reserved category candidates would not be available, they will be considered for adhoc appointment.
- Appropriate accommodation as per availability will be provided.
For any query contact at email: [email protected] or Phone No: 0364-2538020 or 0364-2539-215/216/217.
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Application Format||CLICK HERE|
|Annexure I||CLICK HERE|
For more govt. jobs, make sure to check our other posts. We posts new jobs regularly.