Manipur State Co-operative Bank (MSCB) 2023 Recruitment of Manager and Senior Account Assistant posts.
Manipur State Co-operative Bank (MSCB) 2023 Recruitment: The Manipur State Cooperative Bank Limited (MSCB Ltd), Imphal invites online applications through the portal rerecruitment.in in the prescribed format from eligible young, enthusiastic & dynamic candidates who are looking for challenging work and progressive career for appointment to the following posts (temporary likely to be permanent):
Name and No. of posts
- Deputy Manager – 13 nos. (UR- 7, ST-4, OBC-2)
- Senior Account Assistant – 25 nos. (UR-12, ST-7, SC-11, OBC- 5)
Qualification and Experience
Graduate in any discipline from any recognized Universities or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Candidates must possess the educational qualifications as on 01.09.2020 (inclusive).
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be able to speak Manipuri or any of the tribal dialects of Manipur
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Manipur provided that a candidate whose parent or any of his/her direct lineage are a permanent residents of the State, with proper documentary proof like enrolment in the electoral roll and birth certificate, will also be eligible.
The candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as on the date of notification
Scale of Pay
|Sl.No||Name of Posts||Grade/Scale of Pay|
|1||Deputy Manager||Scale-I Officer |
9300 – 34,800 + GP 4,400
(L – 9 of Pay Matrix )
5,200 – 20,200 + GP 2,800
(L – 6 of Pay Matrix)
Centre of Examination : Imphal
How to Apply
Online Applications should be submitted through online mode only. Online registration of the application portal will be open from 06/10/2020.
i) SC/ST- Rs.200/- (ii) General and OBC – Rs.500/-. (iii) PWD- Nil.
Payment can be made by using Internet Banking, Debit Card/Credit Card, etc. by providing information as asked on the screen.
On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated, which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is NOT to be sent to the Bank.
Documents to upload at the time of application
- Permanent Resident Certificate issued by the District Magistrate/competent authority.
- Age proof Certificate
- Educational qualification Certificates along with relevant Mark Sheets from matriculation and onwards.
- SC/ST/OBC/Disability Certificate for candidates seeking reservation /benefit available for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped category
- Recent photograph and signature.
Scheme of Examination
The scheme of examination can be downloaded from the nerecruitment.in portal in due course. Candidates will be informed in this regard through email/SMS alert.
|Commencement of |
Online Registration of Application
|06/10/2020. (6.00 A.M)|
|Last Date of |
Registration/Submission of Application
|30/10/2020 (6.00 P.M.)|
In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/intimation charges or receipt of Admission/Call letter, queries may be made at Telephone No.: (0385) 2451540 (between 10.30 A.M. to 4.00 P.M.) on all working days.
- A candidate can apply for more than one post. Candidate applying more than one post shall have to register for each.
- Candidates serving in any Government Department or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body should apply through proper channel or should apply directly with “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employer to avoid delay.
- To apply, Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the application portal link from www.nerecruitment.in
- For any query relating to the exam, you can email them to the following e-mail address: [email protected] with a cc to [email protected] by mentioning “Recruitment of staff in MSCB Ltd.” in the subject of the email.
|For Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|For Official website||CLICK HERE|
|Online Application Registration||will open from 06/10/2020|