BEL Recruitment 2023 for Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer on contractual basis
BEL recruitment 2023: Bharat Electronics Limited a Navartna Company and India’s premier professional electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence, requires the following personnel on contract basis for its Missile Systems SBU, Bengaluru Complex
Name and No. of post:
- Trainee Engineer-I . Nos- Electronics-10, Mechanical- 2
- Project Engineer-I . Nos- Electronics- 9, Mechanical- 3
Full time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines –Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication OR Mechanical.
Post qualification Experience:
Electronics: Experience in RF circuits, Microwave Receivers, High voltage transmitters and signal processing systems. Also prefer Work experience in testing and maintenance of Radars and Communication Systems will be an added advantage.
Mechanical: Experience in maintenance of TATRA/Tata or any Special Vehicles, Trailers, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems, cranes, DG Sets, Electromechanical systems such as Jacks and Masts, Air Conditioners, chiller plants, etc. will be highly desirable.
Terms of Engagement :
- Trainee Engineer I- One year which may be extended upto a maximum of Three years (including initial period) based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/- and Rs. 31,000/- during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively.
- Project Engineer I – Two years which may be extended up to maximum of Four years (including initial period) based on requirement and individual performance.
Pay and Remuneration:
- Trainee Engineer– Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000, Rs. 40,000/- ,Rs. 45,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
- Project Engineer– Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/- and Rs. 31,000/- during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively.
Selection will be through a Written Test followed by an Interview, only for those candidates who qualify in the written test.
Also Selections will be conducted at the following centres only: Trainee Engineer-I: Bengaluru
Project Engineer -I: Amritsar, Jaipur
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates may apply their application online through the official website of BEL in the career section. Also You can apply directly on the link down below.
Rs. 200/- for Trainee Engineer and Rs.500/- for Project Engineer.
- Selected candidates are required to be covered under a medical insurance scheme for a sum of Rs.2 lakhs per annum and submit the same on joining. In addition to the remuneration indicated, a consolidated amount of Rs. 10,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowance, etc.
- The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only.
- Additionally Candidates whose specialization mentioned in the degree certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application will not be considered for selections.
The Last date to apply Online for the post is 14 march 2023.
For more BEL career opportunities, make sure to follow up and check HERE.. We always update and deliver you the best job information.