GKCIET Recruitment of Professor, Civil Engineer, Deputy Registrar & Other – 48 Posts
GKCIET Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited for the following Teaching and Non-teaching positions in the prescribed format.
Faculty & Technical Staffs
|Sl.No||Dept||Assistant Professor||Associate Professor||Professor||Foreman||Tech. Asst. (TA)|
|1||Civil Engineering||UR – 01 OBC – 01||—||—||—||UR-01|
|2||Computer Science & Engineering||ST – 01 UR – 01||OBC – 01 UR – 01||—||—||SC-01|
|3||Electrical Engineering||OBC – 01 ST – 01 UR – 01||—||UR – 01||OBC – 01||UR – 01 EWS-01|
|4||AE/Food Processing Technology||EWS – 01 OBC – 01 UR – 01||UR – 01||UR – 01||—||UR-01|
|5||Mechanical Engineering||EWS – 01 UR – 02 SC – 01||UR – 01||SC – 01||UR – 01||OBC-01|
|6||Electronics & Comm. Engg.||UR – 01||—||—||—||—|
|7||Physics||OBC – 01||—||UR – 01||—||UR – 01|
|8||Chemistry||UR – 01||OBC – 01||—||—||UR – 01|
|9||Mathematics||EWS – 01||UR – 01||—||—||—|
|10||English||UR – 01||—||—||—|
|11||Sociology||OBC – 01||—||—||—|
|12||Non-Formal (ME/EE/FPT/CSE)||—||UR -01||—||—|
B. Non-Teaching Staffs
|Sl.No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
Qualification and Experience
- Professor: Ph. D degree in the relevant field and first class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level
Exp: Minimum of 10 years of experience in teaching/research/industry
- Associate Professor: Ph. D degree in the relevant field and first class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level
Exp : At least 6 research publications in SCI journals/UGC/AICTE approved list of journals
- Assistant Professor (Engineering/ Technology Departments): BE/B. Tech /B.S and ME/M. Tech/ M.S or Integrated M. Tech
- Assistant Professor (Science & Humanities Departments): A Master’s degree with 55% marks
- Foreman: Diploma/B. Tech in relevant discipline of Engineering/ Technology
- Senior Technical Assistant (STA): BE/ B. Tech in relevant discipline with 1st class.
Exp: 5 years of experience as Technical Assistant
- Technical Assistant. : Diploma or equivalent in relevant trade of Engineering/ Technology
- Deputy Registrar: Masters degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks
Exp: At least 9 years experience as Assistant Professor
- Assistant Registrar: Masters degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks
- Senior Assistant/ Cashier: Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m
- Junior Assistant: Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m.
- Professor – (Rs. 144200–211800 as per 7th CPC) Level-14
- Associate Professor – (Rs. 131400–204700 as per 7th CPC) Level-13A1
- Assistant Professor – (Rs. 57,700 – 98200 as per 7th CPC) Level – 10
- Foreman – (Rs. 53100 – 151100 as per 7th CPC) Level – 09
- Senior Technical Assistant – (Rs. 35400 – 112400 as per 7th CPC) Level – 06
- Technical Assistant – (Rs.19900 – 63200 as per 7th CPC) Level – 05
- Deputy Registrar – (Rs. 78800 – 209200 as per 7th CPC) Level-12
- Assistant Registrar – (Rs. 56100 – 177500as per 7th CPC) Level-10
- Senior Assistant / Cashier – (Rs. 25500 – 81100 as per 7th CPC) Level – 04
- Junior Assistant – (Rs. 19900 – 63200 as per 7th CPC) Level – 02
How to Apply
Interested candidates must apply by filling in the relevant application form online (https://www.gkciet.ac.in/notice/recruitment/online) and upload scanned copies of all certificates/documents with Photograph and application fee as per General Instructions given below.
Last date for submission of online application is 10.03.2021 (midnight)
For General/ OBC /EWS category candidates: Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Appointment to the post(s) will be made on the approved norms. Method of selection for the post of Assistant Professor will be through a written test and interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the applicant at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Candidate(s) applied for Professor/Associate Professor post(s) may be offered a lower post also if found otherwise suitable and subject to the availability of such post in the advertisement.
- Cut off date for determining age limit and experience will be the last date for receipt of the applications.
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Instruction for Candidates||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||Portal will be active from 28/01/2021|
To go back to the latest notifications, please click here>>>>