IOCL Recruitment 2023 of Junior Engineering Assistant- 16 posts
IOCL Recruitment 2023 : Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its Barauni Refinery, Bihar.
Online Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following posts.
Name and No. of Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant- IV (Production) – 16 nos.
3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. Or B. Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University.
Area of Experience
Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House , Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals / Fertilizer/Heavy Chemical/Gas Processing Industry.
Pay scale of Rs.25,000-1,05,000/- and other perks.
The selection process will comprise of Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
Category-wise and Post-wise Merit list shall be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test, only for such candidates who qualify in the SPPT.
|Opening of Online Application||28-01-2021|
|Submission of Online Application||19-02-2021|
|Last date of receipt of printout of onine application||27-02-2021|
|Tentative date of written test||28-02-2021|
|Tentative date of publication of written test result||09-03-2021|
|Tentative dates of SPTT||15/16-03-2021|
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post may visit the website http://www.iocrefrecruit.in and apply on-line on the IOCL website, which will remain open from 28-01-2023 to 19-02-2021.
Only online mode of applications will be accepted.
After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidate must take a print out of the filled-in online application form.
The candidates are required to duly sign the printout of the on-line application form and send it to Dy. General Manager (HR), Barauni Refinery, P.O. Barauni Oil Refinery, Begusarai, Bihar – 851114, along with all supporting documents (as mentioned in the checklist attached at Annexure I) & Photograph under self-attestation by ordinary post latest by 27-02-2021.
- Accordingly, Women candidates will not be considered for vacancies in Production (Post Code 201) as these cadres/work areas a l s o requires shift operations, 365 days in a year, or necessitates undertaking work beyond 07:00 pm (& up to 06:00 am).
- Every candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test for qualifying in the SPPT
- Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for the SPPT or the final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in respective categories.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per Indian Oil’s pre-employment medical standard. The guidelines are available in the following link: https://iocl.com/download/Revised_PEME_guidelines_2019.pdf
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
To go back to the latest notifications, click here>>>