BEL Recruitment for Apprentice, Trainee and Project Engineer
BEL Recruitment for Apprentice, Trainee and Project Engineer: Ministry of Defence, Government of India, Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)has announced notification for the recruitment of Diploma Apprentice vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Bharat Electronics Limited is a leading Navaratna defence public sector enterprise under the Ministry of Defence. It’s Ghaziabad unit proposes to engage 100 diploma apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for a period of one year apprenticeship training in the following diploma trades:
|Sl. No.||Field/Trades||Proposed Nos.to be engaged in 2020-21||Duration of Training (year)||Monthly Stipend|
|2||Computer Science||15||1||Rs. 10,400/-|
|3||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||10||1||Rs. 10,400/-|
Candidate should possess Engineering Diploma course in above mention engineering branch from recognized by AICTE or GOI on or after 30 October 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for Application
1.Only Indian Nationals are eligible.
2.Candidate passed their three/two year diploma course on or after 30 October 2017.
3.Age Limit: The maximum age limit of the candidate should be 23 years or less on 30 October 2020. As per the Government rules, the upper age limit is relax-able by 5 years for SC / ST and Physically Handicapped candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
4. The selection criterion is based on final percentage of marks obtained by candidates in Diploma.
5. The selection criterion is based on pass marks obtained in Diploma for BEL employee wards.
Important Documents and information needed at the time of enrollment
1. Aadhar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
2. Qualifying Degree/ Provisional Degree Certificate clear-cut indication of passing status with division and percentage (INTERNET COPY NOT ALLOWED): Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
3. Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 200KB (3.5” * 4.5”)
4. State Bank of India (Accounts) Details (Will be required to furnish)
5. Valid Personal Email ID 6. Mobile number (will be required to send / verify OTP)
Maximum Age: 23 Years
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC Candidates as per rules.
Last date for the Online application is 8th August 2020
For Official Notification Click Here
For Official Website Click Here
For Enrollment Click Here
For latest job notifications, make sure to check our website here. We post new job updates regularly