IIT Delhi Recruitment of various Non-teaching Staffs- 45 posts
IIT Delhi Recruitment: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts in the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi.
Name and No. of posts
|1||Junior Technical Superintendent||02 (ST)|
|2||Assistant Security Officer||1|
|5||Senior Mechanic/ Sr. Laboratory|
|7||Sr. Laboratory Assistant (Deptt. Management Studies, |
Mechanical Dept, Computer service center, etc)
Qualification and Experience
- Junior Technical Superintendent
Qualification– Master’s Degree in Science/Computer Science or B.E/ B.Tech with a minimum of 55% marks.
Experience– 1 year in relevant field.
- Assistant Security Officer
Qualification – Any Graduate with 2-year experience
Preferrable – Should have Military or NCC & Fire Fighting Training, Risk & Disaster Management Training/First Aid.
Qualification– Degree in Hotel Management or equivalent with at least 55% marks
Experience– 05 years experience in hotels/hostels of Educational Institute /Guest Houses of Public Sector
- Junior Superintendent (Publication)
Qualification– Master Degree in any discipline preferably in Science
Experience– 3 yrs experience in Proof-reading / Editing in a reputed organization
- Senior Laboratory Assistant / Senior Mechanic
Qualification– Master Degree in Science/ Computer Science or B.E/ B.Tech (OR) Bachelor’s Degree in Science or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks (OR) Three years Diploma in Engineering (after 10+2) with a minimum of 55%
Essential– Proficiency in the use of in M.S Word, Excel, Powerpoint or equivalent.
- Library Information Assistant
Qualification– M.Lib.Sc. / MLISc or equivalent from recognized University (OR) Master’s Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce or any other discipline and also B.Lib.Sc. / BLISc
Experience – 01-year working experience in a reputed library.
- Senior Laboratory Assistant (Deptt. Management Studies)
Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application with a minimum of 55%
Experience– 05 years
- Senior Laboratory Assistant (Central Workshop)
Qualification– Three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Production/ Automobiles/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Experience– 3 years
- Senior Laboratory Assistant (Mechanical Engg. Deptt.)
Qualification– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent in Mechanical, Aerospace, Production & Industrial, Mining, Chemical, Mechatronics, Materials with a minimum of 55%
Experience– 2 years
- Senior Laboratory Assistant (Centre for Biomedical Engineering)
Qualification– B.Tech in Engineering/ M.Sc. in Applied Sciences with a minimum of 55%
Experience – 2 yrs
- Senior Laboratory Assistant (Computer Service Centre)
Qualification -Master Degree in Science/Computer Science/MCA or B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60%
Experience – 2 yrs
- Senior Laboratory Assistant (Physics)
Qualification – Master Degree in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Electronics OR B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent qualification in Electronics/ Instrumentation with a minimum of 55%
Experience – 02 years
- Junior Assistant (Accounts)
Qualification – B.Com or equivalent qualification from a recognized university
Experience – One-year relevant experience in Finance / Accounts.
- Junior Technical Superintendent – Rs. 35400-112400/- Level 6 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Assistant Security Officer – Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Caretaker – Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Junior Superintendent (Publication) – Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Senior Laboratory Assistant / Senior Mechanic – Rs. 29200-92300/-
- Library Information Assistant – Rs. 29200-92300/
- Senior Laboratory Assistant – Rs. 29200-92300/-
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) – Rs. 21700-69100/-
How to Apply
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE in the official website- https://ecampus.iitd.ac.in/IITDSR-0/login only from 01.08.2020 to 24.08.2020 up to 05:00 p.m
Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) has to be paid through the recruitment portal payment gateway.
The Institute will conduct Written Test / Trade Test/ Computer Test for the shortlisted candidates in the phased
|Last Date of Online submission||24.08.2020 upto 05:00 p.m|
- The minimum qualifying marks each for Written & Trade Test/ Computer Test will be 60 %
- Only the candidates who will qualify the Written Test will be called for Trade Test/ Computer Test of the selection process. However, actual selection shall depend on the merit over and above this minimum level as determined by the respective Selection Committee(s).
- The appointments on contract basis shall be made initially for a period of 03 years which are extendable on a year-to-year basis up to 05 years
For latest job information, make sure to follow our site manipurjobstation.com. We post new job updates regularly.