Asst Prof Vacancies : Pandit Deen Dayal Uphadhayan Institute of Agricultural sciences, Utlou, Bishnupur district is inviting applications for recruitment of various teaching posts(Asst Professor) as per UGC/ICAR Service Rule for smooth and speedy functioning of the Institute.
Name of Disciple and number of posts:
- Asst. Prof in Sericulture, Food Science and Technology, Food and Nutrition- 3 each
- Asst. Prof in Horticulture, Soil Science, Agril.Economics, Agril. Extension/Home Science Extension/Veterinary Extension- 3 each
- Asst Prof. in Plant Breeding and Genetics, Agronomy, Agril. Meteriology, Crop Physiology/Plant Physiology, Agril. Statistics, Nematology, Agril. Entomology, Agril. Biochemistry, Seed Science and Technology – 1 each
- Asst. Prof in Mathematics, Plant Pathology, Agril. Microbology, Agril. Biotechnology- 1 each
- Asst Prof in Agril. Engineering (Soil and Water Conservation,Irrigation and Drainage, Farm power and Machinery, Process Food Engineering- 1 each
- Asst Prof in Library Science- 1
- Asst Prof in Physical Education- 1
- Asst Prof in Fisheries Science- 4
- Lecturer in Chemistry, Physics, Botany, Zoology- 1 each (Contract Basis)
- Asst. Prof in Sericulture, Food Science and Technology, Food and Nutrition.
Qualification– Post Graduate in concerned subject with NET or Ph.D
Same qualification is required for posts upto serial no. 5
6. Library Science
Qualification– Master Degree in Library Science with NET or Ph.D.
7. Physical Education.
Qualification– Master Degree in Physical Education with NET or Ph.D
8) Fisheries Science.
Qualification– Msc. Specialised in Fishery with NET or Ph.D
9) Chemistry, Physics, Botany, Zoology.
Qualification– Master Degree in concern subject with B.Ed.
Pay Scale :
Rs. 15,600- 39,100 with Grade Pay Rs. 6000/- + Ph.D increment for all Regular posts in Asst Prof Vacancies.
Rs. 10,000/- fixed for contract lecturer posts.
How to Apply:
Applications forms can be obtained from the Director of the Pandit Deen Dayal Uphadhayan Institute of Agricultural sciences, Utlou, Bishnupur district, Manipur with a fee of Rs.1000/-
Candidates are to submit the duly filled application along with the documents before the last date. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
|Date of commencement of form||18-2-20|
|Last date of form submission||16-3-20|
|Date of interview||21st March onwards|