NLC Recruitment 2020 | Apply online for Graduate Executive Trainee Posts
NLC Recruitment 2020 : India Limited (NLCIL), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining, Thermal Power generation and Renewable energy.
The Corporate Plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come. To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for young energetic, dynamic & result oriented talents for recruitment to the post of Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)in the following disciplines for its units and facilities located in various Projects at Neyveli, Barsingsar, Bithnok, Talabira, South Pachwara and other locations of Solar / Wind Power Projects / Sites including its subsidiaries and joint ventures at Tuticorin (NTPL), Tamil Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL), Uttar Pradesh
Disciple and No. of Vacancies :
- Civil – 05 posts (UR- 2, OBC- 2, SC- 1)
- Mechanical – 125 ( UR- 52, OBC- 32, SC- 20, ST- 09, EWS-12)
- Electrical (EEE) – 65 (UR-25, OBC- 19, SC- 10, ST- 05, EWS- 06)
- Electrical (ECE) – 10 (UR-06, OBC- 01, SC- 01, ST- 01, EWS- 01)
- Control & Instrumentation – 15 (UR-06, OBC- 04, SC- 03, ST- 01, EWS- 01)
- Computer-05 (UR-04, OBC- 01)
- Mining -05(UR-01, OBC- 02, SC- 02)
- Geology – 05(UR-03, OBC- 01, SC- 01)
- Finance – 14(UR-05, OBC- 05, SC- 02, ST-01, EWS- 01)
- Human Resource – 10(UR-03, OBC- 03, SC- 02, ST- 01, EWS- 01)
Educational Qualification :
For all the engineering disciple, minimum qualification is Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree their respective engineering branch. And Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.
For Finance – Pass in final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance with 60%
For HR – Degree in any discipline OR Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Business Administration / Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour-Welfare OR Graduate Degree / Diploma of minimum two years’ duration in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / HRM / Labour Welfare / Labour Management / Labour Administration / Labour Studies.
Pay Scale :
1 year training will be done and basic pay of INR. 50,000-1,60,000 (E-2 Grade) will be paid. On successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed in E3 Grade in the scale of pay INR. 60,000-1,80,000 with a basic pay of INR. 60,000.
Place of Posting :
Selected candidates are liable to be posted to any Unit/Area/Place under the control of NLCIL or any Joint Venture / Associate / Subsidiary company of NLCIL during the period of training or on regularization
Method of Selection :
Computer Based Online Examination followed by a personal interview in the order of merit based on the Marks scored in the examination.
How to Apply :
Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLCIL website down below. The application portal for NLC recruitment 2020 will be active from 10:00 hours on 18/03/2020 to 23:55 hours on 17/04/2020
Lists of documents required for the online submission can be checked from the official notification below.
Application Fee :
Non-refundable amount of Rs.854/ [INR 500/-towards Application fee plus INR 354/- (Inclusive of 18% GST) towards Processing fee] for for UR/EWS/OBC and INR 354/- for ST/SC.
Important Dates :
|Opening of On-line submission of application Date & Time||18.03.2020 at 10:00 hrs|
|Closing of On-line submission of application Date & Time||17.04.2020 at 23:55 hrs|
|Last Date for On-line payment of Fees||17.04.2020 at 23:55 hrs|
|Date of Examination (Tentative)||26.05.2020 & 27.05.2020|
- Information regarding Selection Schedule will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through NLCIL’s website besides e-mail to their registered e-mail address and message through SMS to their Registered Mobile Number.
- No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that only legible self-attested documents are uploaded.
- Candidates can contact the Helpline No.022-68202715 between 10:00 Hours and 17.30 Hours on all working days i.e., Monday to Saturday or write to [email protected].
|For Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|For Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|To Apply Online||Open from 18/03/2020|
To apply, you can check the CAREER PAGE on the official website which will open from 18/03/2020 to 17/4/2020.
For more related jobs updates, please make sure to follow and check our website regularly here at manipurjobstation, we strive to provide the best job information.