National Boards of Examination Recruitment of Assistant Director (Medical)–7 Posts
National Boards of Examination Recruitment : Applications are invited from eligible MBBS Graduates for filling up 07 posts on Contractual Basis, fulfilling the terms & Conditions notified on our website mentioned below.
Name and No. of Posts :
- Assistant Director (Medical) – 7 nos.
Minimum Qualification :
MBBS Graduates, with Permanent Registration with any state Medical Council.
Desirable Qualification :
(i) Master’s Degree in Hospital Administration OR
(ii) Having Post Graduate Qualification OR
(iii) Some Training in Medical Education Technology and or knowledge in the modern evaluation techniques including generations of MCQs, MEQsanalysis of performance of the candidates, etc. OR
(iv) Those possessing 3 years’ experience in Medical Profession OR
(v) Experience in a Govt. Organisation in a similar capacity
Age Limit : Not exceeding 45 years.
Pay Scale : Rs.100,000/- (Consolidated per Month)
How to Apply :
Duly filled application form along with the following enclosures should reach,
at The Joint Director (Admin), National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, New Delhi – 110029. On or Before 20/02/2023 before 1700 hours.
Last date for submission of application form is 20th February 2023.
Mode of Selection :
The Board reserves the right to hold a Written examination or fix its own criteria for selecting the candidates.
Important Notes :
- The envelope should be super-scribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (Medical)- Contractual Appointment.”
- Applications received after the last date shall not be considered and be summarily rejected. The Board will not be responsible for any postal/transit delay.
- NBE reserves its absolute rights to alter/delete/modify/amend any or all of the above criteria at any stage of the process
- The shortlisted candidates are required to submit all the documents pertaining to Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, etc. at the time of interview for verification. If any candidate is found ineligible, he/she shall not be allowed to appear in the interview.
For all latest job notifications, check our other posts here.