JNIMS Imphal recruitment of Section Officer on Contract
JNIMS Imphal Recruitment : Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences (JNIMS), hereby invites applications in the prescribed format from willing and eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Section Officer on Contract Basis in Dental College of J.N Institute of Medical Sciences as detailed given below:
Name and No. of Post :
Section Officer/Manager– 2 posts.
Retired Government Service not less than the rank of UDC or Head Clerk.
Scale of Pay :
Consolidated pay of Rs. 13,600/- per month.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates may obtain Application form along with the instructions from the Institute during office hours on payment of Rs. 50/-.
Application Fee :
Rs. 200/- for UR/OBC and Rs. 100/- for ST/SC/PWD categor while submitting application.
Documents required :
Completed application form for the post along with passport size photographs self attested copies of the documents/certificates (mentioned in the application form )
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Date and time will be notified later.
Important Dates :
|Last Date of Application submission||31/03/2020|
|Date of interview||To be notify later|
- The number of posts may be increased or decreased as per needs
- Date of Interview will be notified on a later date.
- Only the eligible candidates are requested to submit their application with proper and complete documents as directed on the application form.
For Official website of JNIMS, please visit : JNIMS, Imphal.
For more job recriutment, please visit our website and check for other posts HERE.
For other Manipur job notification, check our other posts :
- Top 10 Best Transcription Jobs Online | Get Paid $7-$10 Per Hour
- ySense Review: Can you really earn from Survey sites? The Reality!
- BOSEM Manipur Recruitment 2021 of Section Officer, Accountant,LDA-14 posts.
- Best Passive income ideas in 2021? 10 Easy ways
- Makok Technologies Urgent Hiring for Architects-2 posts.
- Recruitment of various posts in Programme Management Unit of Digital India National Land Records Modernisation Programme (DILRMP) on contract basis-8 posts