BECIL 2023 Recruitment of 5 Content Flagger| Apply now
BECIL 2023 Recruitment : Applications are invited for recruitment/ empanelment of following manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in Government offices in New Delhi through an authorized agency of BECIL:
Details of the Post
|3||Content Flagger (Pharsi)||1|
|4||Content Flagger (English)||1|
- Must hold a Bachelor‟s Degree (any field). Bachelor Degree in IT is preferred.
- Must have proficiency in the respective language.
- Must be expert in surfing the internet and should be conversant with various browsers used on the internet and their operations. Knowledge of the use of MS Word, Excel, Graphics, etc. is also required.
- Must have good reading and writing skills in the respective language.
- Must be conversant with social media platforms such and Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Quora, Viber, blogging etc.
- Professional experience in managing/filtering social media tools for filtering and flagging desired unlawful content.
Salary/ Pay Scale
Indicative monthly Professional fee (INR) of Rs. 35000/- per month.
Last date for submission of application forms is 04.01.2021.
How to Apply
Application for the above posts should be submitted ONLINE only. For applying please visit the BECIL website www.becil.com. Go to the “Careers Section‟ and then click “Registration Form(Online)‟. Please read “How to Apply‟ carefully before proceeding to register and making online payment of a fee.
Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/- (Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/- (Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Only shortlisted CVs will be invited for interviews. Interviews will be held in New Delhi. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or joining the duty on selection. The interview will also include a skill test on the IT Tools.
Interviews may be conducted in two steps, if necessary. Online interviews may be conducted if required. Candidates who have applied previously may do so again.
For more latest job notifications, make sure you check our other posts Here.