PSTCL Recruitment 2021, Apply Online for 150 Assistant Sub Station Attendant
PSTCL Recruitment 2021 Notification: Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL ) has published a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) on its website. Eligible and interested can apply for PSTCL ASSA Recruitment 2021 from 05 March 2021 on pstcl.org. The last date for Punjab ASSA Application is 26 March 2021.
- Starting Date of Online Registration of Applications – 05 March 2021 from 10 AM
- Last Date of Online Registration of Applications – 26 March 2021 up to 5 PM
- Last Date of Submission of Fee at SBI/in cash through bank challan – 30 March 2021
Name and No. of posts
Assistant Sub-Station Attendant – 150 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PSTCL ASSA Posts
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) – Punjabi Pass of matriculation or its equivalent level and Full-Time Regular ITI in Electrician/Wireman Trade from a recognized institution
- Knowledge of Punjabi is essential
18 to 37 Years
Selection Process for PSTCL ASSA Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of marks in ITI. There will be no interview or written test.
How to Apply for PSTCL ASSA Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for PSTCL Recruitment Notification from 05 March to 21 March 2021 on the official website – pstcl.org or recruitment.pstcl.org.
- SC / EWS – Rs.160/-
- PwD – Rs.200/-
- Other – Rs.400/-
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official website||CLICK HERE|
|Application Form||Will be available from 5th March|
For more latest job updates, check our latest notifications.