IPRCL 2023 Recruitment of Qualified Project Site Engineers(PSEs) on contract
IPRCL 2023 Recruitment: INDIAN PORT RAIL & ROPEWAY CORPORATION LIMITED (IPRCL) a first of its kind Joint Venture Company (JVC) between the Major Ports under the Ministry of Shipping and RVNL with the objective to provide efficient rail evacuation systems to Major Ports and for enhancing their capacity and throughput.
IPRCL, invites applications from qualified, young and energetic Indian Nationals for the posts of Project Site Engineer (PSE) having relevant Engineering degree with GATE SCORE with minimum 2 years of experience in Civil on contractual basis for its projects involving last-mile connectivity to major Ports, modernization of evacuation infrastructure in Ports, operate and manage internal Port Railway system and Ropeway Projects.
Name and No. of Posts
- Project Site Engineer (Signal & Telecommunication) – 01 nos.
- Project Site Engineer (Civil) – 04 nos.
Qualification and Experience
Candidates should be having GATE SCORE for the year 2012 onwards with following minimum qualification of :
Minimum 2 years’ post-qualification experience in the field of Signaling & Telecommunications (for PSE-S&T) and experience in the field of Railway Construction Projects (for PSE-Civil) in Railway PSUs like RITES, IRCON, RVNL, DMRC, KRCL, JV Companies in the field of Railways under Govt. Control or in which State Govt. or Central Govt. is having its shareholding
Maximum age 32 years as on closing date. Age relaxation of 5 Years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC candidates
The monthly remuneration of Site Engineer will be around Rs. 54000/- plus HRA (HRA will be Rs. 10,000/-, 7500/- and 4,000/- at ‘ X’, ‘ Y’ & ’Z’ class cities respectively, if accommodation is not provided by the Company)
Place of Posting
IPRCL reserves the right to post selected candidates anywhere in India as per its requirement. Only those candidates who are interested to serve anywhere in India need to apply.
3 years which may be extended further for another two years based on the satisfactory performance of the candidate and the requirement of the projects undertaken by the Company
Candidates will be selected depending on the marks from various criteria :
- Marks of qualifying examination (Engineering Degree) for the post – 30%
- GATE Score-20%
- Additional relevant qualification -10%
- Relevant Experience for the desired post – 40%
How to Apply
Duly filled applications should be scan and sent as an attachment on email id [email protected] or by Post /Courier in due date addressed to Jt. General Manager (HR), Indian Port Rail &Ropeway Corporation Limited, Corporate Office: 4thFloor, Nirman Bhavan, Mumbai Port Trust Building, M. P. Road, Mazgaon (E), MUMBAI-400010.
Last Date of Application submission – 18 June 2023.
- Applications not conforming to the prescribed format or incomplete in any respect or without self-attestation listed above shall be summarily rejected.
- The duration spent on summer training, apprenticeship or as trainees which may be mandatory for obtaining the qualifying degree/diploma shall not be counted towards mandatory experience mentioned in this vacancy Circular
- The application in the prescribed format should be duly filled and complete in all respects, along with self-attested photograph and self-attested important documents as mentioned on the advertisement.
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Application Form||CLICK HERE|
For more free job notifications, make sure you check our other posts and follow our websites regularly