Sports Authority of India recruitment of Officers on Contract-14 posts
Sports Authority of India recruitment: Sports Authority of India (SAI), Delhi, under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India invites applications for engagement of staff on a contract basis. The employment is initially for a period of two years extendable by one year.
Name and No. of posts
- Senior Research Officer – 4 nos.
- Athlete Relationship Officer – 5 nos.
- Research Officer – 5 nos.
- Senior Research Officer
Qualification – B.Tech/MBA/Post Graduation in Sports Management/Science
Experience – 3 years of experience in relevant field like analytics, research, and sports management.
Candidates who have participated in nationals and international level in Olympic Sports Disciplines would be given preference.
- Athlete Relationship Officer
Qualification – Master’s Degree in relevant subject (Sports, Law, Management) or technical qualifications like B.Tech., MBA or equivalent qualification
Experience – 1 year in IT, Software applications, and Social Media.
- Research Officer
Qualification – B.Tech, B.E. or equivalent qualification in relevant field (Sports, Law, Management, Operational Research)
Experience – 1 year of experience/PG Degree in relevant fields like analytics, research, and sports management/administration.
The contractual engagement will be initially for a period of two years extendable by one year on the basis of satisfactory performance.
Age Limit and Pay Scale
|Sl.No||Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale (CTC)|
|1||Senior Research Officer||40||80,000 -1 Lac/ Month|
|2||Athlete Relationship Officer||35||45,000-60,000/Month|
How to Apply
The candidate has to apply only online through the link https://sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/saijobs.
Place of Posting
Selected candidates may be posted at SAI Head Office, New Delhi or in any of the SAI Centres across India.
|Date of opening of online registration||04.07.2020 till 11.00 A.M|
|Closing date for submission of online application||20.07.2020 till 05.00 PM|
- Candidates should ascertain that they satisfy all the essential educational qualifications as stipulated in the advertisement. Candidates having qualification above the essential qualifications are eligible to apply. Merely having the qualifications does not entail candidates to be called for interview. However, the final decision will be taken by the SAI.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for submission of application
- Candidates applied for more than one post will be interviewed only once.
For more latest jobs, make sure you check our other posts. We update new job regularly