Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment of Specialist Officer (Manager & Sr Manager) – 10 Posts
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment: Indian Overseas Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with headquarters in Chennai having geographical presence all over India and abroad invites online applications from qualified candidates for recruitment against 10 Vacancies for Specialist Officers for the posts of Information Security and Information System Audit in MMG Scale-II & MMG Scale III.
Name and No. of Posts
- Manager (Information Security) MMGS-II – 01 nos.
- Senior Manager (Information Security) MMGS-III– 03 nos.
- Manager (Information System Audit) MMGS-II– 03 nos.
- Senior Manager (Information System Audit) MMGS-III – 03 nos.
Qualification and Experience
|1||Manager (Information Security)||B.E. / B. Tech Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Technology/||experience in Banking Financial Services Insurance (BFSI) Sector or|
|2||Senior Manager (Information Security)||B.E. / B. Tech Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Technology||experience in Banking Financial Services Insurance (BFSI) Sector|
|3||Manager (Information System Audit)||B.E. / B. Tech Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Technology||Candidate with work experience in BFSI Sector in handling various IS Audit.|
|4||Senior Manager (Information System Audit)||B.E. / B. Tech Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science||Minimum 04 years of experience in IS audit domain.|
|Scale / Grade||Scale of Pay (In Rupees)|
|MMGS II||48,170 – 1,740 / 1 – 49,910 – 1,990 / 10 – 69,810|
|MMGS III||63,840 – 1,990 / 5 – 73,790 – 2,220 / 2 – 78,230|
Candidates selected will be on probation for a period of 2 years (active service) from the date of joining the Bank.
Selection will be made on the basis of an Online Examination followed by Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website “www.iob.in” and click on the “Careers” Page to open the link “Recruitment Of Information security & Information Audit Officers in MMG Scale-II &III – 2023-21” and then click on the Register Online link.
Rs.100 for SC/ST/PWD (Only Intimation charges) and Rs.500/- for all others (Including OBC & EWS)
Candidates who have submitted the Online Application successfully may proceed for payment of intimation charges through Online Mode.
|Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges||08.02.2023 to 20.02.2021|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||08.02.2021|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||20.02.2021|
Candidates selected for appointment will be required to execute a Financial Service Indemnity Bond for Rs.1,00,000 (Rupees One Lac) for rendering service for a minimum period of 3 years.
- The number of vacancies and the number of reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements of the Bank.
- The selected candidates will be placed at Central Office, Chennai, initially. However, they are liable to be transferred/ posted, at the sole discretion of the Bank and as per its exigencies
- The interview will be held at any Centre(s) across India, as desired by the Bank (Physical or Online Mode through video conference) and the same will be advised in the interview call letters.
For more details, please refer the official notification down below.
For more latest job notifications, check our other posts.