IBPS RRB Online Link Available | Apply Online for 9640 vacancies (Updated)
Brief Information: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published notification for the recruitment of CRP RRB IX (Officer Scale I, II, and III & Office Assistant)vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Regional Rural Banks is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP for RRBs-IX).For the posts of Officers Scale I and Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) the examination will be two tier i.e. the Online Examination will be held in two phases, Preliminary and Main. For the post of Office Assistant (Multi-purpose), candidates who will qualify in Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main Examination.
INSTITUTE OF BANKING PERSONNEL SELECTION (IBPS)
Age Limit (As of 01. 07. 2020)
For Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager) – Above 21 years- Below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1980 and later than 30.06.1999 (both dates inclusive).
For Officer Scale-II (Manager)-Above 21 years-Below 32 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1988 and later than 30.06.1999 (both dates inclusive).
For Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) – Above 18 years –Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1990 and later than 30.06.2002 (both dates inclusive) For Office Assistant (Multipurpose)-Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.07.1992 and later than 01.07.2002 (both dates inclusive).
The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres for the Preliminary / Main / Single examinations is available in the notification.
No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
IBPS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her owns risk and expenses and IBPS will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
Any unruly behaviour/misbehaviour in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from this exam and also from the future exams conducted by IBPS.
HOW TO APPLY
A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees / intimation charges separately for each post. Candidates can apply online only. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should—
- Scan their :
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature -left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe).-a hand written declaration (text given below). The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.) ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
- The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges 18
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
Payable from 01.07.2020to 21.07.2020, (Online payment) both dates Online payment inclusive shall be as follows:
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
-Rs. 175/-for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
-Rs. 850/-for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
-Rs. 175/-for SC/ST/PwBD/EXSM candidates.
-Rs. 850/-for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||Registration | Login|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online||Click Here|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training||12.08.2020|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||24.08.2020 to 29.08.2020|
|Download of call letters for online examination –Preliminary||August, 2020|
|Online Examination –Preliminary||September/October 2020|
|Result of Online exam –Preliminary October 2020||October 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam –Main / Single||October/November2020|
|Online Examination –Main / Single||October/ November 2020|
|Declaration of Result –Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/ November 2020|
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2020|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2020|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant. (Multipurpose)||January 2021|
All further announcements/ details pertaining to this process will only be published/ provided on IBPS authorized website www.ibps.in from time to time.
For information regarding the examination, educational qualification, exam centre for prelim, main and others details, please visit the link given below.
|For online Application||Registration | Login|
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|For Official Website||Click Here|